Question about Honda Vehicle Security Systems
2 button valeo ir
KEYLESS ENTRY PROGRAMMING
Have all remotes for the vehicle on hand.
Make sure all the doors and rear hatch/trunk are closed during programming.
Only need to use 1 remote to get into program mode but all remotes must be programmed during the same session.
Each step must be completed within 5 seconds.
1. Sit in the car with all doors/trunk tightly closed
2. Turn the key to the ON position, marked by "II" on the ignition bezel so the dash lights come on, then within 5 seconds press the "Lock" button on the remote for 1 second or so and release the button.
3. Turn the key to the OFF position, marked by "I" on the ignition bezel - dash lights go off.
4. Repeat steps 2 & 3 three more times (A total of 4 times) - each step must be done within 5 seconds of the previous step.
5. Upon the 4th turning of the key to "ON", press the lock button on one remote, the locks will make a cycling sound (clunk), locks will NOT lock or unlock at this point, they will just make a noise. The system is now in programming mode. Do not turn key off.
6. Within 5 seconds of entering programming mode and within 5 seconds of each other, press the lock button ON EACH remote you are programming, for a second or so and release. This step needs to be completed within 10 seconds. Each time a remote button is pushed, the locks should cycle. Up to 3 remotes can be programmed.
7. Turn ignition completely off and remove the key. Step out of car and close door. The remotes should be programmed and should work. If you have a trunk/hatch release, the button for this feature needs to be held for a few seconds before the trunk/hatch will "pop".
Posted on Feb 08, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 01, 2015 | Avital Vehicle Security Systems
Dec 31, 2014 | Directed Electronics 7701V Remote for...
Oct 05, 2013 | Viper 5701 VIPER 5701 2-WAY ALARM w/REMOTE...
Nov 14, 2009 | Audiovox Car APS921 Remote Starter -...
Nov 12, 2009 | Astra Vehicle Security Systems
Oct 07, 2009 | Vehicle Security Systems
Oct 02, 2009 | Autopage Vehicle Security Systems
Jul 22, 2009 | Vehicle Security Systems
May 03, 2009 | Audiovox Prestige 2 Button Remote Security...
Jan 31, 2009 | SMC Alarm & Keyless Entry System for Mazda...
1,489 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: