Question about Xerox Phaser™ 8560MFP/D All-In-One Laser Printer
I keep getting an error saying my scanner is disconnected and the indication shows that the cable next to the power cord is the problem. I shut down remove and reconnect all the cables, but the problem is still there. The problem goes away it seems after a long period of being unplugged( not just turned off) I have gone through the scanner tests in the service tools and everything tests fine. This problem is intermittent and seems to happen sometimes for no reason other times after a power fluctuation. I cant fax or scan but the printer continues to work. No fault errors.
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Xerox Phaser 8560 Not Duplexing
Check to make sure that "Plain Paper" is selected as the paper type for tray 2 in the printer's internal setup. If it's not set as the default then the printer may think you have labels or some other special media loaded that can't be printed in duplex.
1. Go to the printer.
2. Use the up and down arrow keys to hilight "Paper Tray Setup" on the main menu and push "OK".
3. Use the up and down arrow keys to hilight "Tray 2 Paper Type" and push "OK".
4. Hilight "Plain Paper" and push "OK".
5. Press the return button (the one with the little rounded arrow symbol) to return to the main menu.
That should solve it.
Posted on Mar 18, 2009
They sell a lot of maintenance kits that way.I worked for a major Tampa are copier company for 10 years and they used every part until it just quit.However, you should line up a maintenance kit at the ready.Sometimes a counter will shut down the copier when it gets to the point where they want it to stop.
Posted on Apr 07, 2009
There is no reset. Xerox never designed a supply reset for this machine.
If you installed a new one, either 1) you've got a bad one (get it replaced under warranty) 2)
the chip is not being read (due to drum maintenance camshaft cracked and out of position
Posted on Jul 31, 2009
Bad control panel. Xerox will replace for free (800 635 8100) call and ***** to get it for free (They had a "LOT" of defective panels)
Posted on Aug 21, 2009
That's a ink loader error, due to the 8200 ink stick; to fix it:
- Power down the printer.
- Hold the back button and the info button at the same time, without letting go, power up the printer.
- Keep holding down the buttons until the XEROX logo comes fully to the center of the screen, keep holding for 2 more seconds, then let go. I'll take about a minute or two for the Diagnostic screen to come up, the display will turn blank and black.
- When the Diagnostic screen comes up go to down to the Function or Exercise option, there will be an option that says "clear ISC faults" it'll ask you to press OK to confirm, after you do then you will exit Diagnostics and the printer will reboot.
It should be fine until it happens again. Until all the 8200 ink is gone you will probably be doing this a few more times. Also make sure the 8200 ink is not jammed inside the ink loader, if it is then you have to un-jam it some how.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Mar 02, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 26, 2015 | Xerox Phaser 8560/YN Printer
Oct 11, 2014 | Xerox Phaser® 8550, 8560, 8560MFP Extended...
Aug 23, 2014 | Xerox Phaser 8560DN Laser Printer
Aug 08, 2012 | Xerox Phaser 8560MFP Laser Printer
Apr 05, 2011 | Xerox Phaser 8500/DN Printer
Feb 10, 2011 | Xerox Phaser 8560DN Laser Printer
Jan 30, 2011 | Xerox Phaser 8560DN Laser Printer
Apr 24, 2017 | Xerox Phaser™ 8560MFP/D All-In-One Laser...
456 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: