- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you have a cd or two stuck in your Bose wave radio, here's how to remove it and save yourself $99. This procedure is for the radio (model AWRCC1 or similar) with a single front loading cd slot.
1. First unplug the power, wait a minute, and then replug power, watching the front display.
2. The display will read "Ejecting". If the cd ejects, then you're done and can skip Part II. If it doesn't eject and/or it displays "Disk error" then you'll need to do the Part II steps.
1. Unplug the power cord.
2. Turn the radio upside down with the front facing you.
3. Remove the 5 screws from the bottom plate.
4. Hinge the front of the bottom plate up no more than 2". Don't overdo this or you'll damage various ribbon cables inside. Use extra hands or a prop to keep it open this amount.
5. Reach inside and tilt-up the front of cd player's metal housing just enough to access the rims of the cd(s) within the space created in step 4.
6. Pinch the rim(s) of the cd(s) and gently pull it/them out.
7. Reverse these steps to reassemble your radio.
Enjoy your cd player again!
Some CD players have a tiny hole on the door or tray that slides out. Stick a paperclip in the hole and it will release the tray. Yours may not have this, but it has to have some manual way of opening.
The CDs you inseting is not loading properly into the mechanism. Check its loading belt. If loading belt is loose, thie tyep of fault will occur. Check the loading motor also. If the pulling power of loading motor go less, the discs will not load properly and will ejected out as it loaded into. There is no other possiblilities other than this to check. OK.
If the tray does not open the only way to get this out is opening the unit up. Many times the hat gets stuck thus the tray does nto open. So the only way that disc is going to come out of that unit is by manual extraction.
Thanks and please do be considerate and leave a rating and feedback
this is a mechanism problem. Also, maybe something might have hooked the cd tray and made it stuck.
What you have to do now is to open the player by unscrewing the cover, so that you can gain access to the mechanism inside the player.
After you must have opened the cover, plug the cd changer to light, power it on and use you hand to pull out the tray while you press open button.
Also make observations on the disc tray while you press the open button and check the disc tray and look for what is making it stuck and refuse to open. This is why you need use your hand to support the disc tray by pushing it open from the inside.
u wann hook up this unit so it plays muci throw biiggger bos system > doesnt big system have cd player this cd only not tv dvd unless it says dvd now then use outputs on back to tv input but i think it only cds