Question about Cell Phones
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: error 523
Error 523 reset means a "System process died" You'll need I would reload the entire handheld OS again.
1. Install the software from the CD (that you received with the device), or download it from the service provider (AT&T).
2. Delete or rename the vendor.xml file, here: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader (you're windows file options needs to be set to 'show system files', to see said file...
3. Open Desktop Manager (DM)...
4. Connect the Red Pearl (since am sure that's what you have!)...
5. Doing this will force the pc to see the BlackBerry as new hardware, and thus force it to reload the Operating System (OS)...
6. During the process, select YES to do a backup...
7. The whole process should take about 30-45 minutes...
But, since this has happened so many times, I have to ask myself, is it something you're doing that it causing this? I know the Red Pearls from AT&T have had issues from DAY ONE!
Posted on Jul 23, 2010
sounds like you have a memory leak ... you may want to try uninstalling some applications to restore more available devices memory to the applications you want to use. good luck
Posted on Jun 10, 2010
Hold down the blackberry key till a menu pops up. Those are the "tasks" running.
You can scroll to the one you want to "kill", it'll open it. Then always go to menu, exit. That's the only way to "kill" a running app. Just closing out of it keeps it in idle.
Posted on Mar 29, 2011
Testimonial: "Lots of help!"
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 18, 2013 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8520 Smartphone
Sep 09, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8520 Smartphone
Mar 09, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8520 Smartphone
Jan 01, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone
Oct 05, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jun 10, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone
Jan 15, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8520 Smartphone
245 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!