Question about HP DeskJet Printer D2530 InkJet
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Anyone have a schematic of the cart/printer electronics?
Posted on Dec 24, 2008
1. Check to insure the cover is shut down completely.
2. If the "Ink Drop" Icon is blinking you are either out of ink, or there is a problem with the cartridge carrier. So open the cover - the carriage should move to the middle, if not it is bound up somewhere. Check the guides and around the carriage area for gummy labels etc..
3. If the carriage moves to the middle, release the ink cartridges and replace.
4. If the "Arrow" Icon is blinking, this could be a result of a paper feed error. Remove the paper from the tray, open the cover and insure no jams are in the rollers. Shuffle the paper lightly and place back in tray. Check to make sure the tray is pushed completely forward and then press the "Arrow" Icon button until a sheet is fed into the printer.
* * Note: When you are replacing the Ink cartridges and before you remove the tape from the bottom heads, give them a shake to lossen up the ink before installing.
This link will take route you to HP's support and more troubleshooting techniques for your printer.
Hope this helps..
Posted on Jun 18, 2009
THIS IS A CARTRIDGE OR PAPER JAM ERROR.CHECK FOR ANY PAPER STUCK IN THE PRINTER,ALSO TRY REPLACING INK CARTRIDGES
Posted on May 10, 2010
the moving ink frame is probably pointing to a symbol such as replace color ink( three dots on ink cartridge picture). Replace color ink. You are probably printing your black and white documents with colored ink--always select black or greyscale.
Posted on Jul 08, 2010
that is because ur head of ur printing cartridge is damaged.
remove ur cartridges black as well as color
n install only black cartridge n check d blinking of lights on ur printer if it doesn't blinks it's mean ur black cartridge is OK but ur blinking of light on ur printer is same it's mean ur head of black cartridge is damaged
after this process remove the black one cartridge and install the color one cartridge n check d blinking of lights on ur printer if it doesn't blinks it's mean ur color cartridge is OK but ur blinking of light on ur printer is same it's mean ur head of color cartridge is damaged
now take a dry cotton cloth n gently clean ur cartridges head install both cartridges on ur printer n check ur blinking light on ur printer that will work only if u r too lucky other wise u have to purchase a one cartridge.
Posted on May 29, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 18, 2014 | Symantec Norton Internet Security 2009...
Oct 21, 2011 | HP Deskjet F335 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 29, 2011 | HP DeskJet 5550 InkJet Printer
Oct 27, 2010 | HP DeskJet 710c InkJet Printer
May 17, 2010 | HP DeskJet 940c InkJet Printer
Dec 06, 2009 | HP DeskJet Printer D2530 InkJet
Sep 22, 2009 | HP DeskJet Printer D2530 InkJet
Jun 04, 2009 | HP DeskJet Printer D2530 InkJet
Oct 10, 2008 | HP DeskJet 5740 InkJet Photo Printer
87 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: