Question about Hunter Humidifiers
Wire diagram for Hunter Humidifier
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: wiring problem
Sounds like you may have put 120v through a 24v solenoid and humidistat.
Is the HUM terminal on the furnace 120v or 24v?
If it is a 120v terminal you will need a 120x24v transformer and a new solenoid and maybe a new humidistat.
Posted on Jan 02, 2009
SOURCE: How do I clean Hunter
From The Hunter 3322 manual.
1. Turn the humidifier ‘OFF’ and unplug the unit.
2. Lift the main housing and remove the water dispersion tray and the PermaWick™ Filters. The motor is attached to the main housing. Do not place the motor near water. Do not use a wet towel on the motor or motor housing as electrical shock may occur.
3. The PermaWick™ Filter should be cleaned in a vinegar and water solution to remove any mineral buildup. Place in a solution of one (1) gallon of water and eight (8) ounces of undiluted white vinegar. Allow the filter to soak for 20 minutes.
4. After soaking, rinse it several times with clean water. Place the PermaWick™ Filter in a location where it can drip dry while you clean the other parts of your humidifier.
5. Remove the water tank from the base and empty any water that is left in the tank. Soak the base in a mixture of one (1) gallon of water and eight (8) ounces of vinegar for 20 minutes.
6. After soaking, wipe the base with a soft cloth or sponge to remove any mineral build up. Rinse with clean water several times. If you are planning on storing the humidifier, be sure the base is completely dry.
7. Fill the water tank with one (1) gallon of water and eight ounces of undiluted white vinegar. Replace the tank cap and shake the tank vigorously until all interior surfaces of the tank have been exposed to the water/vinegar mixture.
8. Empty the tank of the water/vinegar mixture. Rinse it several times with clean water and then replace the tank cap. If you are planning on storing the humidifier, dry it inside and out, leaving the cap off to allow the tank to completely dry. Continue to clean the other parts of your humidifier.
9. Remove the water diffuser cap by squeezing the two tabs as shown in Figure 3. Rinse the cap in clean water to remove any debris. If the cap contains hard water residue, soak it in a mixture of one (1) quart of water and two (2) ounces of vinegar for 20 minutes. 41553-01 01/03/2008 6 © 2008 Hunter Fan Company
Rinse well and reinstall the water diffuser cap. Do not expose motor or other electrical components to water.
10. Wipe the surfaces of the main housing with a soft cloth.
11. Once all the parts are clean, reassemble the humidifier, and follow the USING YOURHUMIDIFIERto continue use. If you are storing the humidifier, make sure the parts are completely dry, reassemble, and store in a dry location
Posted on Jan 17, 2009
Maybe I can help. this is 24v so it doestn't matter which wire goes where so here goes. 2 wires from humidistat go to furnace, split one of the wires(not both) so they reach the yellow wires on the humidifier. with marettsconnect one of the split wires to one of the yellow wires. do the same to the other split wire and yellow wire. what you should get is one wire from humidistat to furnace then one wire from humidifier to humidistat and one from humidifier to furnace. hope this helps
Posted on Feb 04, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 04, 2014 | Hunter 35216 Warm Mist Humidifier w/ 1.2...
Nov 27, 2013 | Honeywell Truesteam HM512W1005...
Nov 24, 2011 | Hunter Humidifiers
Jun 05, 2011 | Hunter 34357 Humidifier
Feb 04, 2011 | Hunter 33251 2.5 Gallon Humidifier
Jan 17, 2011 | Hunter 34257 2.5 Gallon Humidifier
Dec 27, 2010 | Hunter Care Free Humidifier Plus...
Nov 07, 2009 | Hunter 33201 Humidifier
Mar 23, 2017 | Hunter Humidifiers
67 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: