Question about Philips Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: rca remote control code list
unfortunately i do not have a code for that specific model, you can however try the automatic code search method.
1) turn on the dvd player
2) press and hold the code search button, when the indicator light is lit, release the code search button
3) press and release the component button you wish to use (dvd), the indicator light should blink once and remain lit
4) aim the remote at the dvd player and push the on/off/power button, there is a 3 second pause between codes, so keep the remote aimed at the dvd player
5) as soon as the dvd player turns off via remote, press and release the enter button
now to record the code for future reference..
1) press and hold the code search button, when the indicator light is lit, release the code search button
2) press and release the component button you wish to use (dvd), the indicator light should blink once and remain lit
3) press and release the code search button, the indicator light should turn off
4) starting with 0, press and release each button in numerical order (0-9) until the light blinks, write down the number that caused the light to blink
repeat step 4 two more times until you have the 3 digit code. in the future you can use the direct programming mode to reprogram the remote if need be.
hope this helps,
Posted on Nov 16, 2007
The product you are trying to access may be called DirecTV(different spelling). You will need to find the make of your set top box used to decode the DirecTV and then look up satelite codes in the user manual for the remote to select the correct code.
the manual for the remote can be found at
In case you dont have the book still. Good luck.
Any drama, get back to me here.
Posted on Jan 28, 2008
With your model number at hand, check the RCA website for a later code list.
If you are the exception, you might find one.
Most all remotes have a 'search' function that lets you scan through all of the available code sets but this feature will, in most cases, provide only minimal functionality such as Power, Volume and Channel.
In truth, there isn't any such thing as a 'universal' remote, including the 'learning' remotes; I have one of those and it is unable to 'learn' from either of my later sets' remotes. At best, these should be called (honestly) 'multi-brand.'
Posted on May 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 22, 2016 | Dynex Televison & Video
Mar 28, 2016 | RCA Televison & Video
Oct 24, 2013 | RCA RCRN03BR Remote Control
Jun 09, 2013 | Televison & Video
Feb 10, 2013 | Televison & Video
Dec 18, 2012 | RCA RCRN03BR Remote Control
May 06, 2012 | RCA RCRN03BR Remote Control
Feb 17, 2018 | Philips Televison & Video
77 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!