- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To adjust the touchscreen sensitivity, perform the following:
1. Power the copier OFF.
2. Access the Key Operator Mode (Power the copier ON, while pressing the [HELP] key).
3. Touch [10. Control panel adjustment] on the touchscreen to display the control panel adjustment screen. Note: If the touchscreen is so far out of adjustment that there is no response when touching [10. Control panel adjustment], the control panel adjustment can be accessed (at this point) by touching any numeric key on the 10-key pad.
4. Touch the + at the upper right corner of the touchscreen lightly with a touch pen (something with a round tip which is made of resin is recommended as a touch pen). Check the coordinates displayed in the top line at the top of the touchscreen.
5. Ensure the X coordinate and the Y coordinate displayed in the message area fall within the standard values. The acceptable values are on the second line.
6. If the values are not within the acceptable parameters, repeat Step 4 until the values are acceptable.
7. Touch the + at the lower left corner of the touchscreen lightly with a touch pen (something with a round tip which is made of resin is recommended as a touch pen). Repeat the process used for the upper right coordinate until acceptable values are achieved.
8. As verification of a correct adjustment, touch the [CHECK] icon at the upper left and lower right corners. You should hear a beep tone for each one. If a beep tone is not heard, repeat the adjustment.
9. Power the copier OFF/ON to exit the Key Operator Mode.
You think it could be possible the beep will be heard where ever you touch the screen, because the sensor for that is different from the matrix that is scanning where you touch?
In my opinion, the touch screen is defect, and it takes a certified repair shop to solve the problem. Perhaps even the complete screen has to be replaced. before you agree with any repair, ask what it will cost and check what a new camera will cost.