Question about Electronics - Others
I have installed the software for this device and I can't get the write device or read device to highlight. Therefore, I cannot put any pictures on this device. Please advise at: email@example.com i have a vista and downloaded the cd that came with the keychain and then opend the icon and it wont let me do anything.
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: digital keychain
First, SKU is a vendor specific number (created by the bookstore, not the manufacturer) so that number really does us no good.. we need to know the manufacturer and model number..
First thing to do (if you are running Windows) is to make sure that the device is being recognised by the Device Manager..
Start > Run > devmgmt.msc (ok)
Look down the list and try to find the device.. or look for an exclamation point, meaning that the device is not installed correctly..
Let me know.
Posted on Dec 25, 2007
SOURCE: digital keychain
On the box I have for SKU 77275 it says Install disk - Compatible with Windows 2000/XP/MAC OS 10.0
I dont think it will work for Vista. But dont feel bad.. I have XP and cant get it to work either.
Posted on Jan 12, 2008
SOURCE: my digital photo keychain album
My instruction booklet says:
IMPORTANT: The keychain MUST be plugged in and in "update" mode in order for you to open the Photo Viewer progarm. If it is not plugged in, or is in the wrong mode, you will get the following error" No photo viewer is found, program terminated!
2. Once the keychain is plugged in and in "update" mode double click the Photo Viewer icon on your desktop to launch the application. (I wasn't able to double click the Photo Viewer icon at all, so I don't know what else to do). And for the rest of you that are able to double click it, I will give you the instructions.
3. Use Photo Viewer's file manager to browse photos on your computer.
4. Once you select a photo, it will show up in the crop marquee. Put the box over the area that you want to see on your keychain and click the POST button (arrow to the right). This will move your photos to the collection panel.
5. Delete any unwanted photos by selecting the image in the collection panel and clicking the X button from the menu bar.
6. Once you have all photos in the collection panel that you want on your keychain, click the "synchronized" button. At the bottom of your screen, you will see that the status has changed from "idle " to "download" and the black bar will show %complete.
7. Once the download is 100% complete and you get the following message, "photo viewer data synchronized complete", click OK, exit the progam and disconnect the keychain.
IMPORTANT: Do not disconnect the Digital Photo Keychain until the download is complete and you exit the photo viewer software.
Posted on Oct 21, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 09, 2018 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Aug 13, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Dec 14, 2008 | Coby DP-5588 5.6-Inch (4:3) Clock &...
Jul 08, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 20, 2008 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Dec 26, 2007 | Alera Technologies Digital Photo Copy...
Dec 24, 2007 | LG KU990 Viewty
Dec 23, 2007 | Alera Technologies Digital Photo Copy...
Dec 21, 2007 | Alera Technologies Digital Photo Copy...
Sep 30, 2007 | Cameras
Nov 26, 2018 | Electronics - Others
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!