Question about Lexmark P6250 All-In-One InkJet Photo Printer
Lexmark printer p6250 series
1. Turn the printer off and open the access cover.
2. Look for any obstructions in the paper path and remove them if necessary. (It is possible to move the carrier assembly with the power off.)
3. Turn the printer on, load some paper, and press the Form Feed button. (On the X83, press the Select button.)
4. Watch the paper as it feeds through and try to determine where the jam is occurring.
5. Check to see if all the rollers are turning.
If all the rollers are turning, there may be something in the feed path that you can't see. Go to step 6.
If not, there is probably a feed motor or a gear problem and the printer may require service.
6. If the paper is jamming under the carrier assembly, you may be able to fix it using the manual feed slot.
7. Turn the printer off.
8. Take a #10 envelope and feed it through the left side of the manual feed slot until it comes right through the printer to the back of the exit rollers.
9. Move it up and down first, and then slowly move it over to the right side. If something is stuck under the black guide plate, this may work it loose.
Posted on Oct 25, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 26, 2011 | Lexmark P6250 All-In-One InkJet Photo...
Sep 16, 2010 | Lexmark P6250 All-In-One InkJet Photo...
Aug 13, 2010 | Lexmark P6250 All-In-One InkJet Photo...
Aug 30, 2009 | Lexmark P6250 All-In-One InkJet Photo...
Aug 14, 2009 | Lexmark P6250 All-In-One InkJet Photo...
Jan 14, 2008 | Lexmark P6250 All-In-One InkJet Photo...
Mar 09, 2011 | Lexmark P6250 All-In-One InkJet Photo...
778 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!