Question about Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
heres what I found
might I suggest taping a piece of tin foil to the back of the remote, or put some velcro on it and stick it up and away. dogs hate to chew on metal, unless theyres food directly on it! (we have three shepherds)just a suggestion, heres the link, youll need adobe reader, hope thats the right remote. if not I found that info at www.radioshack.com and navigated to that remote type and in there I found it.
Posted on Aug 05, 2008
Auto code search
1. switch on the TV and select a channel eg. Bbc1 on the TV itself
2. press the appropriate device button eg. TV
3. press the green SET button for approx 5 seconds until the red light comes on.
4. release the green SET button and point the remote at the device to be controlled, the remote will emit a test signal about every 2 seconds.
5. when the TV switches itself off briefly press the green SET button to store the code found.
6. when the red light goes out the search is ended.
7. try out the remote if it works follow the same steps to set it to other devices eg. DVD. If it does not work follow the steps again.
cover other remote sensors on other devices when setting the remote.
Posted on Feb 22, 2009
SOURCE: pro team remote control
1. Press and hold SET button and press and hold device key at the same time, when l.e.d. lights release both keys.
2. Enter the code for your device.
3. Press power on the remote
If device can be controlled then code has worked if not try another code.
4.Press any device key to quit setting procedure.
Posted on May 12, 2009
Usually this means the conductive contact on the back of the rubber pad has worn down and cannot connect the circuits on the remote controls main board. There are several ways to fix this.
#1 Find some conductive adhesive or paint and carefully paint the back of the button tab ( let dry completely)
#2 Rear window defogger kits are available at most reputable auto parts shops and contain a paintable adhesive which you can apply to the back of the remote control button.
#3 try super gluing a small piece of aluminum foil to the back of the button tab.
I have used all 3 and they all work good.
Posted on Jul 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 10, 2014 | One For All URC 7740 Remote Control
Aug 11, 2013 | One For All URC 7740 Remote Control
Aug 11, 2013 | Televison & Video
Jul 15, 2011 | Televison & Video
May 31, 2011 | Televison & Video
Feb 28, 2011 | Televison & Video
Nov 10, 2008 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Mar 16, 2008 | Philips Magnavox REM-350 Remote Control
Nov 21, 2007 | RCA RCR450 Remote Control
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!