I can't transer songs from my Sync to my husband Pantech Duo
Hi my husband just got a new phone yesterday (duo), I have had my Samsung Sync for some time now and have been able to send songs via bluetooth with no problems. We can connect with each others phones but when I send a song is says sending failed. Any ideas for me to try?
Re: I can't transer songs from my Sync to my husband...
I had the same problem with my duo. I found out the phone's memory was full and cannot receive any more files. Try transferring some files onto a micro sd card using the cut and paste feature on the phone or delete some files on the duo that you may not need.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You will need to purchase a 2 gig or smaller micro SD card. The Pantech Duo will not read anything larger than 2 gig. When you insert your card you can go into your pictures, music, etc and click on the menu to save to "storage."
Yes, if you want to transfer pictures, music, etc to your new phone you will need to purchase a micro SD card. Make sure it is 2 gig or smaller though, as the Pantech Duo will not read anything larger.
Install the latest Duo software load, from: http://www.pantechusa.com/html/images/software/download.htm
If you still have ActiveSync problems, try:
1) install activesync software
2) On the phone, go to Settings > Connections > Modem Link > then set the modem link status to INACTIVE.
3) On the phone, go to Settings > Connections > USB to PC > then select Enable advanced network functionality.
4) plug the phone in via USB to PC... the sync software will recognize the phone automatically when connected, and windows will not ask for driver install.