Question about Panasonic TH Televison & Video
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Take all the screws out of the base,might require an Alan wrench.Take mellet make a couple taps.Should pull the base right out.
Posted on Feb 07, 2010
1. Unplug all of the cables and cords from your GV42L
2. Place the GV42L FHDTV10A face down on a soft and flat surface (blanket, foam, cloth, etc) to prevent any damage to the TV.
3. Pull the stand cover off by squeezing the sides to release the retaining plastic tabs.
(This is probably the trickiest part to find this, just feel around and don't be too rough with the plastic)
4. Remove the four (4) screws (screw's specs: M4, 0.7 Pitch, 15mm long) so that the stand base can be removed.
5. Gently remove the stand base
6. Now, the GV42L FHDTV10A can fit securely to a mount (sold separately) by utilizing the mounting holes in the center of the back panel of the TV. Please make sure to read the instructions of your specific mount to properly hang the GV42L FHDTV10A
Posted on Mar 13, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 01, 2016 | Sony Televison & Video
Mar 30, 2011 | Televison & Video
Dec 08, 2010 | LG 15LC1RB 15 in. LCD Television
Nov 04, 2009 | Televison & Video
May 17, 2009 | Sony Televison & Video
Apr 13, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jan 11, 2009 | Panasonic TH-42PX600U 42 in. Plasma HDTV
Dec 16, 2008 | Televison & Video
Aug 16, 2017 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Aug 15, 2017 | Panasonic Televison & Video
147 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: