Question about Garmin Edge 800 GPS-Enabled Cycling Computer (Includes Heart Rate Monitor and Speed/Cadence Sensor)
Cadence sensor stopped working. It was OK yesterday on a dry ride, but today, also on a dry ride, no joy.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Had the same problem. Here is how I fixed it.
1. Changed the battery in the cadence sensor. (GSC10)
2. Turned on my garmin 305 edge outside to acquire satellites (probably not nec but did it anyway)
3. Pressed reset on the GSC10, saw red/green flash (what order?)
4. Here's the missing step: On the Edge unit, go to SYSTEM.
5. Scroll to bottom, choose ACCESSORIES.
6. On acc. page, go to bottom, under Cadence Sensor, to the option RESTART SCAN. Press That. Now your cadence and speed should work.
Posted on Jul 07, 2008
Suggest you first try changing the battery in the sensor...then reset, then rescan for it on unit. It seems like quite a few have been shipped with dud batteries.
Posted on Nov 28, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 13, 2011 | Garmin Edge 800 GPS-Enabled Cycling...
Apr 01, 2011 | Cadence Garmin Gsc 10 Speed/cadence Sensor...
Feb 27, 2011 | Cadence Garmin Gsc 10 Speed/cadence Sensor...
Feb 02, 2010 | Cadence Garmin Edge 705 Bundle W/spd Hrm...
Sep 30, 2009 | Garmin Edge 305 GPS Receiver
Jul 14, 2009 | Garmin EDGE 705
Jul 11, 2009 | Cadence Garmin Edge 705 Bundle W/spd Hrm...
May 08, 2009 | Polar Cadence Sensor W.I.N.D
Apr 07, 2008 | Garmin Edge 305 GPS Receiver
Feb 23, 2008 | Garmin Edge 305 GPS Receiver
161 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: