Question about Lexmark Pro205 AllInOne InkJet Printer
There isn't a GO button. There is an OK button and a START button. Neither one functions as described above. I wish it did. I bought ink to refill my cartridges and now I am very disappointed as they do not work anyway. Lexmark, you are evil. I do not care if some of my prints eventually are half-printed as I run out of ink. Allow us to have the option of taking our chances and ignoring your RFID chips! The real axis of evil is big business.
Posted on Apr 23, 2013
1. Turn the printer off
2. Enter the Diagnostics Mode by holding down the GO and RETURN buttons while powering on the printer until the display reads PERFORMING SELF TEST. When ready, the display will read PRINT REGISTRATION
3. Scroll to PRINTER SETUP and press the SELECT button
4. Scroll to MAINTENANCE PAGE COUNT and press the SELECT button
5. Scroll to RESET MAINTENANCE COUNT and press the SELECT button to reset the count to zero
6. Press the RETURN button to return to the Diagnostics Mode main menu, then exit Diagnostics Mode to return to normal mode
Posted on Feb 15, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 18, 2016 | Lexmark X5070 ALL-IN-ONE InkJet Printer
Nov 27, 2011 | Lexmark Interpret S405 Wireless All-in-One...
Aug 23, 2011 | Lexmark X2690 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 07, 2010 | Lexmark X5070 ALL-IN-ONE InkJet Printer
Mar 07, 2010 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 18, 2009 | Lexmark C522n Laser Printer
Aug 21, 2008 | Lexmark T644dtn Printer
May 12, 2008 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
352 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: