Question about Audio Players & Recorders
I'm experiencing problems with my 5 year old Sony Walkman NWZ-E436F. Everytime I turn it on, it goes to the opening screen with the "Every Moment has its Music", then goes to "Creating Library" then shuts off and when I try to turn it on again it does the same thing again and again. It won't even connect to my computer anymore. My computer says that "The Device driver has failed to install" and yet I connected it not 6 hours before this started happening. Please help me, I've got 6 years of my life on that mp3 player, I really do wish to get it back.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hi I had the same problem and I finally figured it out.
First you will have to try to connect to the computer by pluggin it in and reseting once the computer recognizes it you should be able to look at the files.
If you are able to get the device to this point;
1. create a folder on you computer it could be in you desktop or document and name it something you would remember to go to. I named mine SONY.
2. copy all the folders from your WALKMAN to this folder;
3. delete all files from your WALKMAN there are some files it will not allow you to and just hit SKIP.
4. download the Firmware update (1.02) from the SONY Suport website: http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/swu-list.pl?mdl=NWZE436F and select your computers operating system and download the file.
5. Once you download it run it and it should re-install all the necesary files back to you device.
6. Re-start the WALKMAN and it sould work just fine now you can go back and add your music files and photos, etc...
Good luck this worked perfectly for mine.
Posted on Oct 07, 2009
First reset yours by the Back button;
If not solved;
Reset again by the button, the On the Computer by Fat32 Format, and then Copy the Initial Files that were on your MD when you Bought;
Posted on Nov 04, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 23, 2010 | Sony NWZ-E436F MP3 Player
Aug 20, 2010 | Sony NWZ-E436F MP3 Player
Oct 27, 2009 | Sony Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 21, 2009 | Sony NWZ-E436F MP3 Player
Oct 02, 2009 | Sony NWZ-E436F MP3 Player
Aug 01, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jul 07, 2009 | Sony NWZ-E436F MP3 Player
Jun 25, 2009 | Sony NWZ-E436F MP3 Player
97 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!