Question about Heating & Cooling
Changed motor and control box
1. Take off the red cover which is held on by a screw.
2. Use an allan key to loosen the screw facing you.
3. Turn on boiler. The boiler will draw the oil through and bubbles of air will escape through the screw you have loosened.
4. When it is just oil coming through the cracks around the screw, re-tighten the screw and turn on again.
Posted on Feb 15, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Revisit the photocell:
1. Check if you connected the socket end, into the two pins properly, as it is possible to miss a pin.
2. Try to borrow a working photocell or use yours in another burner to make a determination.
Posted on Jan 03, 2009
SOURCE: burner propblem
have you tried to wipe off the fire eye on the unit if it has one? If it's dirty too then it will not see the flame and not let the unit come on correctly. Good Luck and have a Happy New Year.
Posted on Jan 05, 2009
with a forced draught burner the fan motor would be checked via a pressure switch. if the pressure switch is not set correctly or the fan is too weak the contacts will not be made in the switch and the burner will lockout. if the damper is not open enough when the fan runs then the air supply will be too small for the switch to make. check to see if you have a capacitor on the fan windings if this is faulty then the fan will fail intermittently.
Posted on Mar 26, 2009
SOURCE: Riello oil burner RDB with
If the moror just humes then locks out, more that likely the capacitor (small white cylinder like object below control box), get yourself a 5uf capacitor, 2 wires, jobe done!!
Posted on Nov 19, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 19, 2017 | Heating & Cooling
Nov 21, 2014 | Honeywell Biasi B10-3 Boiler ,riello...
Oct 18, 2013 | Peerless WV-DV-04, Oil Fired, Hot Water...
Oct 05, 2012 | Honeywell Biasi B10-3 Boiler ,riello...
Apr 19, 2010 | Heating & Cooling
Nov 28, 2009 | SySTOR Systems (400S52) Burner
Jan 19, 2009 | Heating & Cooling
Dec 27, 2008 | Heating & Cooling
Oct 26, 2008 | Heating & Cooling
Aug 01, 2008 | Heating & Cooling
320 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!