Question about Lexmark X4650 InkJet Printer
I tried to print and when i do the progress page comes up and loads and has questions marks where there are usully the ink status. I changed both ink cartrages last week so i know that i am not low on ink. It then stops at 99% and doesn't print. I have restarte my printer and my computer...HELP
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Lexmark E232 photoconductor
Make sure to install the new photoconductor 1st.
1) Power off the printer using the switch in the back.
2) Open the front cover.
3) Press and hold the Continue button (Big silver button with Diamond shape symbol) and power the printer On (turn the switch back to ON).
4) When you see the last light i.e. error light on solid, release the Continue button and close the front cover.
5) When you close the cover you will see all the top 3 lights on solid.
6) Press the cancel button with X symbol for 4 times very slowly till you see toner low light (i.e. second light from top) on solid.
7) Press the continue button and wait until you see the light sequence.
8) Press the cancel button and wait until you see the light sequence.
9) Finally power off the printer using the switch in the back (IMPORTANT= wait 1 minute) and power it back on to exit the configuration mode.
Posted on Feb 09, 2009
SOURCE: Can not print at all.
I found a similar error on a Vista 32-bit OS when I tried to print using notepad. There's no dot before dll.
I wouldn't suggest simply deleting the printer from the Control Panel's "Printers and Faxes" folder since that will still leave the printer drivers behind.
Try this instead:
1. Make sure you have the installer CD of the printer, and if not try to download it from the manufacturer's website. Make sure you choose appropriately if you're using Vista or it can cause problems. If you don't do this, Windows won't always download the proper driver for you.
2. Go to Start > Programs (or All Programs) > (Printer Brand) > Uninstall to make sure it's uninstalled, and also check it from the Add/Remove Programs (or Program Features).
3. Restart PC.
4. Use the installer CD, or downloaded installer, to reinstall printer.
5. Test printing from different programs.
If after all of these are done and you still have the same problem (unlikely, but hey, anything can happen), you need to call either the printer or computer technician. Most likely the first.
I tried this process and it printer worked fine.
Posted on Apr 05, 2009
SOURCE: I have a 3600-4600 wireless
Mine was doing this too, try several things:
Disable AVG. Aparently mine was conflicting with the printer. I need new anti-virus software now :(
Posted on Sep 19, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 08, 2011 | Lexmark X4650 InkJet Printer
Jan 12, 2011 | Lexmark X4650 InkJet Printer
Nov 14, 2010 | Lexmark X4650 InkJet Printer
Aug 21, 2009 | Lexmark X5270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 17, 2009 | Lexmark JetPrinter Z12 color InkJet
Apr 28, 2009 | Lexmark Z1480 InkJet Printer
Oct 18, 2008 | Lexmark Z640 InkJet Printer
Sep 30, 2008 | Lexmark X2500 All-In-One Printer
May 13, 2008 | Lexmark X4270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
599 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!