Question about Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: philips remote codes
This is the user's manual for a Phillips remote control. There is a list of codes in it. They should be rather universal. There's also instructions as to how to program it. I believe that there is a way to program it without using the codes.
Programming with Code Search
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, etc.) to be controlled.
2. Press and hold Code Search button until the red indicator stays on. Release the Code Search button.
3. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator blink, then stays lit.
4. Press the Channel Up button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device could be controlled changes channel. The red indicator blinks, then stays lit. If you accidentally overshoot the code required, press the Channel Down button to backtrack through the library until the device changes channel. Pressing Channel Up changes direction to forward again. Press and release the Mute button to install the code.
Hope this helps :)
Posted on Jun 22, 2008
SOURCE: remote codes
GE ........... 0704 0312 0018 0002 0502
................. 0006 0007 0601 0835 0901
................. 0114 0103 0803 0806 0310
1. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH
button until the red indicator stays
on, then release the CODE SEARCH
2. Press and release the desired Mode
button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red
indicator blinks, then stays lit.
3. Enter the 4 digit code from the code
tables. Note: after a valid code entry,
the red indicator turns off. For an
invalid code, the red indicator
4. With your device on, press
CHANNEL UP. If the device
responds, no further programming is
required. Note: If some buttons do
not operate your device, try one of
the other codes for your brand.
Posted on Jun 26, 2008
most philips universal remotes have the "code search" option this is done by:
1: Manually turn on ur tv
2:hold setup untill red indicator stays on and release button
3: press and quickly release what you wanna program (i.e tv,vcr,ect.)
4:press channel up repeatedly untill your t.v changes channels(up to 300 times) if you over shoot the channel change press down til it changes again.
5: press and release MUTE to install the code.
Posted on Jul 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 28, 2015 | Philips Televison & Video
Mar 11, 2015 | RCA Televison & Video
Feb 14, 2014 | Televison & Video
Nov 30, 2009 | Philips Universal PH301S Remote Control
Sep 16, 2009 | Philips Universal PH301S Remote Control
Jul 12, 2009 | RCA RCU600M Remote Control
Jul 12, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote 3 Device Remote...
Apr 20, 2008 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
694 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!