Question about Canon Bubble Jet S900 InkJet Photo Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This could be a problem with the port. If you have the printer attached to a USB hub, directly connect to the computer. Try connecting to a different USB port and test the current port with a known working device. Consider trying a new USB cable (minor damage could be a factor in signal loss).
I hope this helps.
Posted on Feb 04, 2010
Testimonial: "Thank you,I did replace the USB cable and all is well."
1. Turn off the printer ( "Power" button).
2. Hold the button "Resume", include printer (click "Power").
3. Hold the "Power" button, release the button "Resume" (power indicator / preparedness must turns green)
4. Not releasing the "Power" button, double click "Resume" and release both buttons
-- each time you click "Resume" power indicator / willingness to change color (one-click - yellow, the second hitting - green). U printers with more than one indicator - indication switches (power indicator / preparedness - green indicator error - yellow)
-- after the buttons are released, power indicator / preparedness will be for some time to blink green (Stamford time depends on the printer model), and then the green light permanently
-- If after these actions instead of constantly burning green printer continues to display error, or you are mistaken in paragraphs 1-4 (turn off the printer and repeat with paragraph 1), or if additional printer error that must be corrected, or it will not go down to a service mode.
5. Four times click "Resume" (each time you click "Resume" power indicator / willingness to change color, and the printers with more than one indicator - indication switches: the willingness / error).
6. Once you click "Power" to confirm the selected action (reset counter absorber). To disable the printer "Power" button to click again.
For some printers (for example, iP2000) to switch off clicking "Power" again, that is three in a row.
Posted on May 08, 2010
Testimonial: "worked after 2 attempts. THANKS !!!"
Tips for a great answer:
May 16, 2014 | Canon PIXMA iP3600 Photo Printer
Sep 02, 2013 | Canon PIXMA iP3600 Photo Printer
Aug 31, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP3600 Photo Printer
Jun 15, 2011 | Canon MX700 Office All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 13, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP3600 Photo Printer
Feb 04, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP3600 Photo Printer
Sep 27, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP3600 Photo Printer
Mar 31, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP3600 Photo Printer
657 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: