Question about Televison & Video
I have a dvd from u k and it won't play
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Changing region on a DVD player
You did not specify what kind of DVD player this is? Since you said player, and not drive, then I will assume this is a dvd player you hook up to your TV, not install in a computer.
Simple answer, you can not change the region code on a DVD player, unless there is a known hack listed on a website.
Therefore, your only option, is get a region free dvd player. They are cheap and easy to get on amazon.
here is one for $30:
Posted on Nov 25, 2007
have a look here and see if it helps
Posted on Nov 26, 2008
SOURCE: REGION 2 DVDS ON REGION 1 PLAYER
1) Turn on the player with no disc in the tray
Wait till the unit is at the Samsung logo screen.
2) Open then close the tray, wait to see the No-Disc Message in the top Left Corner
3) Now press the REPEAT button on the remote, followed by a five digit code.
In this case Repeat 29334
4) When it works a 1 will appear in the top left corner
5) Press 9 to make it regionless.
6) Press Eject to OPEN to open the disc tray.
7) Press Eject to CLOSE to close the disc tray.
8) Power the unit off
9) Now power the unit on again, it should now read all regions of DVD Disc.
Posted on Jul 29, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 21, 2013 | Pioneer BDP-440 Blu-ray 3D Code Free DVD...
Nov 29, 2012 | Televison & Video
Nov 10, 2012 | Philips Televison & Video
Jun 12, 2012 | Sony DVP-FX950 Portable DVD Player
Aug 15, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 05, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console
Apr 17, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jul 15, 2009 | Samsung BD-UP5000 Blu-ray and HD-DVD...
Jun 17, 2008 | Televison & Video
Apr 03, 2008 | Televison & Video
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!