Question about Computers & Internet
How can i do it?
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 05, 2017 | Alcatel Cell Phones
Oct 04, 2008 | Olympus Cameras
Jul 09, 2014 | Ricoh Corp Aficio SP C231N Laser Printer
Dec 20, 2012 | Konica Minolta Bizhub 362 Copier
Mar 30, 2012 | 2002 Honda VTR 1000 SP-2 (RC51)
Access Procedure 2 - Using DPS101-2
1. Turn the main switch off.
2. Remove the BACK rear cover AND EXPOSE THE MAIN BOARD. LOCATE DIPSWITCH 101 ALSO CALLED DPS101 AND PUSH UP THE NUMBER 2 SLIDE OF THE 4 SLIDES and turning on DPS101-2, then turn on the main switch. "5" will blink in the Copy Counter.
3. Enter the desired SP mode number IN THIS CASE " 97 "by the numeral keys. SP mode
numbers are given in the Service Program Mode Table.
4. Press the Auto Image Density key to view the data. IN THIS CASE INPUT A "1" AND PRESS AUTO IMAGE DENSITY KEY TO CONFIRM AND ENTER THE "1"
5. To leave SP mode, turn off DPS101-2.
NOTE: To cancel an already entered SP mode, press the Auto Image
Jun 14, 2011 | Ricoh FT3713 Copier
Jun 18, 2010 | Olympus SP-560 UZ Digital Camera
Oct 21, 2009 | 2005 Yamaha V Star 1100 Classic
Jul 13, 2009 | Ricoh Aficio 2035 Copier
Dec 17, 2007 | Sony Betacam SP Small Videocassette 30...
May 24, 2018 | Adobe Computers & Internet
61 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: