Question about Vizio SV Televison & Video
It says i have a wireless connection, but when i try to connect to netflix it says no internet connection
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: the Netflix app on my
I had the same problem with my Vizio XVT473SV. I couldn't find the Netflix Activation Code. When I clicked on the Netflix App, the TV would ask me if I wanted to connect to Netflix, then it would ask me if I was a Netflix member. After clicking yes to both, it would tell me it couldn't connect to the Netflix server, check with Netflix.com/tvhelp. After a couple hours of troubleshooting, the solution was......your first use of the Netflix App has to be via the Ethernet Port/Cable. This will give you a screen with the Activation Code, after you activate the code in your Netflix account, you can go back to using WiFi on your Vizio TV to connect to Netflix. Step by step instructions are...
1) Exit the Vizio Netflix App.
2) Physically connect an Ethernet cable to your broadband (just temporarily)
3) Check to make sure the Vizio is using the Ethernet port and not your WiFi (Apps Button - HDTV Settings - Network...may have to reboot the TV to get Ethernet port connection)
4) Start the Vizio Netflix App
5) Click OK to start the Netflix App
6) You should now see a different screen that gives you the Netflix Activation Code.
7) On your Computer, Login in to Netflix,
8) Click on "Your Account & Help" link on upper right corner
9) Scroll down to Watching Instantly on your TV or Computer section
10) Click on Activate a Netflix Ready Device
11) Enter the Activation Code shown on your Vizio TV and click Activate
12) Once your Netflix account (on your computer) shows it is active, your Vizio TV will automatically log in. You should see your Instant Queue.
13) Exit the Netflix App, unplug the Ethernet cable, Turn Off your Vizio TV.
14) After 20 seconds or so (remember the TV is software driven), turn the TV back on and your WiFi should connect again.
15) Use your Netflix App and this time it should automatically connect via WiFi
note: just make sure that your wireless DSL/Cable Modem or Wireless Router is not blocking your WiFi connection request from the Vizio. You can check the connection status in the modem/router or in the Vizio in the HDTV Settings - Network.
Posted on Nov 26, 2010
As I type this, I am using my Vizio 50" plasma. All you need to do is ditch your current monitor you use for your internet service and use the same cord from the monitor to plug it into your RBG port on the back of your tv.
Next for sound there is a 1/4 jack next to the RGB port on your tv. Connect your tv to your audio out on your computer. (headphones or aud out)
Select RGB on your tv, and your good to go. I bought a wireless keyboard and mouse for my computer which makes it more convenient.
Posted on Apr 21, 2011
SOURCE: why cant I connect to
Is it asking for your user code. You actually have to go to your account on netflix website and enter in what tv or blue ray player you are using and it will give you a conformation code that you enter on the device itself when trying to log in and it should work fine. You must activate it in the Netfix account first and it is free of charge.
Posted on Jun 21, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 22, 2016 | Vizio M420sv 42 Inch Class Edge Lit Razor...
Jan 03, 2015 | Netflix
Oct 23, 2013 | Vizio Televison & Video
Jan 22, 2013 | Insignia Televison & Video
Apr 19, 2011 | Vizio P50HDTV10A 50 in. Plasma HDTV
Apr 16, 2011 | Vizio VBR210 Blu-Ray Player
Dec 03, 2010 | D-Link DIR-625 (790069292637) Wireless...
Aug 11, 2010 | Televison & Video
270 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: