An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: i have nokia 7610 has a problem of booting
YOU should consult a nokia service immediately it would be a software problem.if it is under warranty it would be repaire free of cost if it is a manufacturing defect it would be replaced if it starts in 2 min then do this type *#7370# and give yes then it would ask for passwrd then type 12345 then the phone will restart and the problem will be solved if this also dont work then your firmwire may be corrupted please visit the nearest nokia showroom and they will reinstall the software
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
this because your phone's software is corrupted, please take you phone to the manufacturer for the re installing the phone's software this will surely solve your problem,, thank you,,, please rate me,,,
Call Nokia or your phone company. Your phone company is more apt to exchange your phone for the same one. Sounds like the software is fried. best of luck, sorry your having so much trouble!! Hope I helped
Common problem on 7610 and other nokia symbian. If nokia logo blink more than 3 times after power on the phone, that's a software problem, ( phone wont boot to its operating system ).
You can try to hard format the phone. Here the way , press ( *,3 ,and call ) buttons togeteher while you pressing power on key. Hold on about 15 seconds till nokia logo blinks 1 time, and formatting message appear on LCD screen.
If dont work, you must reflash ( reinstall ) the operating system using proper repair tool and software, many service shop in asia have this tool.
If you encounter situation like below on your 7610,
1. Blank screen phone unable to reboot. 2. Phone only able to boot-up to "Nokia" word screen. 3. Install some program but not able to uninstall it after that. 4. Error messages such as "Child Installer" keeps popping-up.
Do a Full phone formatting on your 7610! as steps below,
1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left. 2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card. 3. Switch-off your 7610 phone. 4. Press and hold 3 keys; Green dial key, * (star key) & no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to swtich on the 7610 phone.
Remember, do not let go all of the keys and hold keys until you see a formatting word screen show!
5. After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your 7610 will back to original system and factory settting.
All apps installed & not of the phones' default will be lost. If you did a backup on your mmc, you can restore it back to the C drive again.
Thank you for rating this Tip