Question about Microsoft Windows XP Professional With Servise Pack 2 (e8503040) for PC
I need technical solutions (step by step) for the following questions.
1) Can’t send an email in Microsoft outlook?
2) Cant received an email in Microsoft outlook?
3) What is the deference between Microsoft outlook and Outlook express?
4) What is the maximum size of Microsoft outlook? And if there is a problem with size then what I have to do solve this kind of problem?
5) If archive file in Microsoft outlook get corrupt then what is the solution?
NOTE: Please send the technical solutions for the setting of Microsoft Exchange server and POP3.
Well, it depends on the version of MS Office you are using....and to create an outlook express account, you need to have a .NET account for microsoft and you can sign up for this using your OS itself...try doing this and you should be able to use MS outlook express.
Posted on Oct 25, 2008
It seems you are suffering from many problems with your Microsoft outlook. This problem happens some time not every time. For this problem, if you need outlook customer service phone number then you can get this to the third party who provides the best customer service phone number for instant help. And its available 24/7 for a customer.
Posted on Nov 30, 2017
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 24, 2017 | The Computers & Internet
on Oct 19, 2016 | Computers & Internet
"Scan to email" feature is dependent upon the TWAIN and MAPI supported applications. TWAIN and MAPI (Message Application Programming Interface) are standards that relate to "Scanning" and "Scan to email" features respectively. Applications have to support these to make use of HP Director. Not all email accounts are MAPI supported applications. The following are the ones which satisfy the MAPI criteria.
Microsoft Outlook Express 6
Microsoft Outlook Express 5
Microsoft Outlook Express 4
Microsoft Outlook 2000
Microsoft Outlook 98
Microsoft Outlook 97
AOL E-mail Version 8
AOL E-mail Version 5
AOL E-mail Version 4
If you are not using any of the above email accounts, you need to configure your email account with Microsoft Outlook/Outlook Express to use this feature. After configuring, you can use the scan to Email feature by perfroming the following steps.
1. Open HP Director/ HP Solution Center.
2. Click Settings -->> Scan Settings & Preferences --->> Scan to... Setup.
3. Select the available destinations and add them to the front panel destinations.
4. While scanning, you will receive a window showing the scan details which contains the section "Where do you want to scan?". Select "Email".
Dec 28, 2010 | HP PSC 1350 All-In-One Thermal Printer
Jun 06, 2010 | Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 for PC
Jul 20, 2009 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Apr 21, 2009 | Microsoft Office Outlook 2007: Windows
Sep 04, 2008 | DBX -215 Home Equalizer
Nov 13, 2007 | Microsoft Outlook 2003 for PC
266 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: