Question about Microsoft Windows XP Professional With Servise Pack 2 (e8503040) for PC
I need technical solutions (step by step) for the following questions.
1) Can’t send an email in Microsoft outlook?
2) Cant received an email in Microsoft outlook?
3) What is the deference between Microsoft outlook and Outlook express?
4) What is the maximum size of Microsoft outlook? And if there is a problem with size then what I have to do solve this kind of problem?
5) If archive file in Microsoft outlook get corrupt then what is the solution?
NOTE: Please send the technical solutions for the setting of Microsoft Exchange server and POP3.
Well, it depends on the version of MS Office you are using....and to create an outlook express account, you need to have a .NET account for microsoft and you can sign up for this using your OS itself...try doing this and you should be able to use MS outlook express.
Posted on Oct 25, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 04, 2015 | Microsoft Operating Systems
Nov 03, 2014 | Microsoft Operating Systems
Jan 10, 2011 | Operating Systems
Jan 06, 2011 | Operating Systems
May 05, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Nov 28, 2009 | Operating Systems
Oct 13, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
May 02, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Feb 28, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition...
248 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: