- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
try and connect your phone to a computer,open my computer if you see it double click on it and save the photos,for the messages download desktop software for your phone install it in your computer connect your phone if it recognizes your phone backup everything( make sure it has backed up ) the take it to be restored then when working connect it again and restore the backup to your phone.
How to maintain our mobile phone battery for long term usage?
Many phone users never knew if how long the battery will last. As long as we use it regularly for a day or two,they are satisfied indeed.
* Other phone users preferred to buy mid or low quality batteries cause it is affordable,but the consequences,battery easily drained and immediately turns into low battery level.this can also damage the phone when the voltage is no longer at ease and the phone comes out with a short circuit board.
* Making a call,playing games,listening to music etc. while the phone is on charging.
When we got low battery warning,suddenly we plug the charger to the phone immediately cause we're expecting incoming calls,we might lose the momentum of the game or save the game level if suddenly the phone turns off. The result, phone is getting hot and the battery is deform due to simultaneous current entering the phone.A voltage coming from the battery and a voltage coming from the charger. also may lead into a short circuit problem and affects some parts of the mobile components.
* Overnight charging or charging the phone for a long time.
This might happens when we're using the phone until we almost got asleep at night while the mobile is on charged. Exceeding the voltage requirement of a battery as well as the phone itself may lead into battery discharge,deform structure and also causes short circuit problem.
1. Buy original battery coming from an authorized retail outlets and ask for a warranty for security purpose. Look for the quality seal product to assure that you've got the right product.
2. Follow the manual on the charging procedure when you bought a new battery. Observe the initial charging time and the regular charging time.
3. Never use your phone while on charged. (if it's important, you can do it sometimes but not regularly) make sure the phone is turn off and observe the regular charging time.
Hoping that this simple guide of mine helps.... Good Day!!!
where did you save your applications? you may have saved it on your memory card, if the applications are saved on your memory card, the files may have been deleted or corrupted. or if the applications are saved on your phone memory, then it may have been deleted or corrupted.
regarding your second inquiry, you may not have enough memory left, try to delete some apps, try to turn off and on your phone, remove battery and sim card. wait for a few seconds before you turn it on. then try to access some applications.
It should be fine to call when the phone is charging. It could be that the phone was "sleeping" as it charged and then the sudden energy draw of the phone call while it was charging screwed up the battery. I think you should take it to the shop.