Question about Philips 36PT71B 36" TV
First adjust the contrast level 25 percent.Now see there is any improvement. If the performance is well there is a problem in video section. May be capacitor leakage like 180v supply filter, and coupling capacitor in video section.
Posted on Sep 02, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 14, 2014 | Sanyo 42 in. LCD TV
Jul 29, 2012 | Vizio VA26L 26 in. LCD HDTV
Sep 14, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Apr 21, 2010 | Sharp Aquos LC-42D62U 42 in. LCD HDTV
Mar 30, 2010 | Hitachi 50V500 50 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Apr 24, 2009 | Philips 50P8341 50" Rear Projection...
Sep 10, 2008 | JVC AV-56WP74 56" Rear Projection...
Jul 01, 2008 | Mitsubishi WS-65515 65" TV
Apr 20, 2019 | Televison & Video
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!