Question about Emerson PD6810 CD Boombox
THE RADIO WORKS AND THE CASSETTE WORKS BUT NOT THE CD PLAYER WHAT CAN I DO STEP BY STEP
1. make sure you have the cord/batteries inserted the right way.
2. make sure that you have the power to the cd. which is slide the button to the cd, or put the button where the cd is..
3. open the cd
4. place the cd in with the label up
5. close the cd
6. on the front you should see the tracks that it has
7. if it does, just hit play and you should be able to hear the disk moving
let me know if this helps.
Posted on Oct 30, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 06, 2015 | OEM 1997 Chrysler Sebring Radio / CD...
Sep 29, 2014 | RCA Rs-1290 Micro System Cd,radio,cassette...
Jan 13, 2014 | 2000 Cadillac DeVille
Nov 12, 2012 | 2004 Kia Sorento EX
Dec 25, 2010 | RCA RCD150 Radio/Cassette/CD Boombox
Oct 23, 2007 | Durabrand CD Player with Cassette...
Jul 03, 2007 | Sony XR-C6100 CD Changer
247 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: