Question about Emerson PD6810 CD Boombox
THE RADIO WORKS AND THE CASSETTE WORKS BUT NOT THE CD PLAYER WHAT CAN I DO STEP BY STEP
1. make sure you have the cord/batteries inserted the right way.
2. make sure that you have the power to the cd. which is slide the button to the cd, or put the button where the cd is..
3. open the cd
4. place the cd in with the label up
5. close the cd
6. on the front you should see the tracks that it has
7. if it does, just hit play and you should be able to hear the disk moving
let me know if this helps.
Posted on Oct 30, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 17, 2014 | Sony Boom Box With CD Player & Cassette...
Jan 14, 2011 | Memorex MP3227 Radio/Cassette/CD Boombox
Dec 30, 2010 | Sony Boom Box With CD Player & Cassette...
Dec 28, 2010 | Sony CFD-S350 Radio/Cassette/CD Boombox
Dec 25, 2010 | RCA RCD150 Radio/Cassette/CD Boombox
Apr 10, 2010 | Lenoxx Electronics CD-149 Cassette/CD...
Sep 14, 2009 | Sony Boom Box With CD Player & Cassette...
Mar 26, 2009 | Durabrand CD Player with Cassette...
Oct 23, 2007 | Durabrand CD Player with Cassette...
246 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: