- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Please visit the Lexmark website to download and install the Lexmark X1185 printer driver on your computer. Select your operating system > click on "FILTER" > click on the driver under Recommended Downloads > download and execute the file. Simply follow the instructions on your computer screen.
I hope this information has been helpful. Thanks.
Please use the following steps to download the Lexmark X1185 driver to your desktop:
1. Select "Driver for Windows 2000, XP and Server 2003"
2. Click on "Download Now."
3. On the "File Download" screen, choose "Save."
4. The next screen will be titled "Save As." Choose to "Save in Desktop" and click "OK."
5. You should see files being transferred.
****Note**** If your browser uses a different file downloading format than specified above, you will need to resort to your browsers help files for downloading instructions. The object of steps 1 - 4 is to download the driver to your desktop. This way it is easily accessible.
6. Once the files have completed downloading, double click on the icon with your file name.
7. On the "Win Zip Self-Extractor" screen click "OK." To unzip the downloaded file choose "Unzip."
8. A screen will then display the number of files unzipped successfully, click "OK."
9. Please follow the on screen instructions to complete installation of your Lexmark printer.
hi you can the drivers from lexmark here select your country and download themm from the lexmark site http://support.lexmark.com/cgi-perl/selections.cgi?ccs=229:1:0:-1:0:0&target=http://downloads.lexmark.com/cgi-perl/downloads.cgi&&req=:::-1::