Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If u copy through feeder, then probably is the scanning mirror dirty. If u encounter this problem when printing from pc, then probably is process unit or t/s block problem.
Posted on Jun 05, 2010
Hi how are you this is jack ...(email@example.com)..
Dear follow the procedure
[C440] Fuser abnormality after abnormality judment.
When this code not cleat 08-400 then check these all thengs..
1.Check the thermistors
(1) Check if the connectors are disconnected.
(2) Check if the main and edge thermistors are in contact with the surface of the fuser roller properly?
(3) Check if the harnesses of the main and edge thermistors are open circuited.
2. Check the IH board and IH coil
(1) Check if the IH coil is broken.
(2) Check if the connector of the IH coil is disconnected.
(3) Check if the thermostat is blown.
(4) Check if the connectors on the IH board are disconnected (AC input connector and LGC I/F connector
(5) Check if the IH board or the switching power supply unit are abnormal.
• Replace the IH control board.
3. Check the LGC board
(1) Check if the connectors CN316 are disconnected.
(2) Check if the conductor pattern on the LGC board is short circuited or open circuited.
(3) Replace the LGC board.
please vote me.
Posted on Aug 14, 2010
The waste toner bottle is located behind the front cover, you should be able to open the cover and remove the clear plastic container. After emptying the container, you need to make sure that the portion of the container that comes in contact with the sensor on the machine side is clear of any toner, as the sensor sends a beam of light through it to determine if the container is full. After doing this, you may need to reset the machine.
Posted on Oct 30, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 03, 2016 | Toshiba Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 26, 2012 | Toshiba e-STUDIO 352 Black and White...
Dec 03, 2012 | Toshiba e-STUDIO 352 Black and White...
Apr 25, 2012 | Toshiba E-studio 352 Digital...
May 09, 2011 | Toshiba e-STUDIO 352 Black and White...
Feb 17, 2011 | Toshiba e-STUDIO 352 Black and White...
Oct 18, 2017 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
915 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!