Question about GE RM24912 Universal Remote Control
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: universal remote
Codes for Panasonic TV.....171,148,054,170,062,374,381,437,003,070. You can Goggle the programming info...Just ask...How do I program a GE Universal Remote... There are about 7 steps...easy if these codes work....good luck...I have a remote that none of the given codes are working........
Posted on Nov 29, 2007
HOW TO PROGRAM GE Remote Control DOING CODE SEARCH
1. turn on device 2. press setup (underneath on/off) till red light stays on the take finger off the button 3. press and quickly release device button (tv,vcr,etc.) the red indicator blinds off once 4. press the on/off button (up to 300 times) until the device is to be controlled turns off the red light blinks off with each button press 5. press and release enter to install code
Posted on Sep 15, 2008
the codes for sony are 0128, 0013, 0002, 0071, 0380, or 0152
1) Make sure the tv is on.
2) Press and hold the set up button till the red light on the left hand corner stays on.
3) Then press tv then release quickly so that the red light flashes once. (its pretty quick so pay attention).
4) Then enter one of the four digit codes and the red light will turn off.
5) Then press channel up.
If it goes up u have the right code. If not start from the begining (holding the setup button down) and do the same steps for each of the codes, one of them should work if not u have to do a code search. Follow steps #1, 2, 3, and 5 but on step 5 press it repeatedly (for up to 300 times and it says that on the instruction manual) until the device can be controled. The red light blinks then stays lit
6) press and release mute to install the code. The light will go off.
Posted on Aug 21, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 19, 2016 | Televison & Video
Jan 05, 2016 | Coby TF-TV3217 32 in. LCD TV
May 15, 2012 | GE Televison & Video
Mar 27, 2011 | GE JASRM24912 Remote Control
Oct 07, 2009 | Teac RC-L2 LCD Touchscreen Remote Control
Jun 03, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote Control
May 21, 2009 | Televison & Video
Nov 22, 2007 | GE JASRM24912 Remote Control
Nov 06, 2007 | GE RM24912 Universal Remote Control
91 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!