Question about Elo TouchSystems Computers & Internet
My device driver icon in the control panel doesn't have an option to calibrate.
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This is from Cameramate tech support (firstname.lastname@example.org) from June 2006:
1) Please download and install the attached drivers for the device you have. (I can't attach the file so email me at email@example.com and I will email the file to you.) 2) Double click on the attached file and extract it to a folder on your computer. It is important that you
know where you are extracting the files to so that you can access them later.
3) Now connect the device to the computer. 4) Right click on My Computer and then go to properties. 5) Go to the device manager tab, if you are running Windows 2000 or XP then click on the hardware tab and then choose device manager. 6) Here you will find the Cameramate video device with a yellow ! or ? next to it, the device will appear as a odd symbol such as a "b" with a pi symbol next to it. 7) Double click on that device and go to the driver tab. 8) Click on the update driver button. This will open the hardware update wizard. 9) Make sure you select "no, not at this time" when the wizard asks if you want to 'connect to the internet to search for software'. 10) Click Next. Now, choose 'install from a list or specific location'. 11) Click Next. Check 'search for the best drivers in these locations. 12) Uncheck 'search removable media'. Check 'include this location in the search'. 13) Now, browse to the folder to where you extracted the files to. Click next, and proceed with the installation.
14) To confirm just open device manager again and see if there are any more devices with yellow ! or? next to them. If there are then repeat the above process. Part 2 We have recently released and posted the latest version of the software on our website. You may download the latest version by clicking on the link below. IF YOU CHOOSE TO UPDATE YOUR SOFTWARE, DO NOT USE THE CD THAT CAME WITH YOUR PRODUCT. IT WILL NO LONGER WORK. Thank you. Either cut and paste to your browser or click on the link.
http://www.smartdisk.com/Support/Downloads/Software/Zio/software/Software%20Updates/ProPix%20DVD%20V1.2_build8.zip PPW-F543-8D28-F731-3446 for ProPix DVD
To unlock demo, please go to START, select ALL PROGRAMS, select PROPIX EVE/DVD, select UNLOCK DEMO -------------------------------------- Now, I suggest you use Microsoft Movie Maker which works well. Otherwise, good luck on the Cameramate software, but I'll bet you can use any of the video capture applications. Things to keep in mind: There are two drivers to load, one for video and one for audio. So you'll have to go through step 14 above twice, which is key! At any rate, we got the video to work pretty easily by steps 2 thru 13 above but the audio didn't work so we had to go back to step 14 which led us to discovering that there was still a yellow ? mark present in the list so we had to load the audio driver via the steps in 2 to 13 above. Now it works - finally. Now keep in mind that if you use an S-Video cable into the CameraMate, then you still have to use the red and white cables for the audio. The S-Video is video only. (Don't use the yellow RCA cable with the S-Video. Leave it hang free). Good luck!
Posted on Feb 24, 2008
SOURCE: I have a NEC MultiSync
Hi there !
If the monitor is attached and detected by the computer. All you have to do is to go to the DEVICE MANAGER. choose monitor, choose the submenu, right click mouse and choose the driver update software. Be sure your are connected wtih the internet, it will search automatically the best driver for your computer.
I hope it helps you. Regards.
Posted on Feb 03, 2011
It might be a screen calibration problem, i am not familiar with that phone but i would call where you bought it, or call the manufacturers customer service phone line, find out if there is a way to calibrate it manually, if not try a hard reset they can also tell you how to do this and how to back up your data lg.com . if this does not help or work it might be a defective device and you should trade it in for a new one.
Posted on May 05, 2011
Make the FixYa experience better for everyone by voting.
My name is Ben and I'm your guru, i.e., mentor, an influential teacher or popular expert: a management guru. - origin from Sanskrit, 'weighty, grave', for today.
I suggest that you start by clicking on the following link and and utilize the FREE Microsoft Fixit software: CLICK HERE
If the error still occurs after the Microsoft diagnosis, go to the iOmga support website and download the latest software and firmware. Your external drive was first released in 2003 and iOmega may not be supporting it. If so, click on the following link and download what you need from the largest free download site on the Internet: CLICK HERE
All the best
Posted on Oct 10, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 24, 2013 | Advantech PPC-154T PC Desktop
Jan 30, 2013 | IBM 48205WB Display Usb 48205wn pearl...
Go to windows device manager listed in the control panel of windows 7 or under "system" in windows xp. At the top of the control panel is a group of small icons. Try clicking on the far right one which detects new devices. Then click underneath in the hardrive listing to see if windows detected it. I also use maxtor's maxblast 5.0 software to prep or clone a new drive. It's a free download. You install it and reboot. Then click on the icon for options.Visit us http://www.ezsystemrepairs.com/
Jul 03, 2012 | Dell Computers & Internet
3. Click the Touchpad tab. This tab can have one of several names, depending on your computer manufacturer, your operating system version and your device drivers. However, the most common labels include "Touch Pad," "Device Settings" and "Dell Touchpad." If you do not see any option resembling these, you may not be able adjust your laptop's touchpad settings. Refer to the "Warnings" section if this applies to your computer.
4. Locate the "Scrolling Settings" area within the touchpad properties tab. Adjust the settings to meet your needs and then click "OK" to close the dialog boxes and confirm your changes.
Click the Apple menu and then select "Preferences."
Click the "Keyboard & Mouse" icon.
Select the "Trackpad" option from the top of the Keyboard & Mouse dialog box.
Adjust the trackpad settings to meet your needs, and then close the dialog box to confirm your changes.
Dec 01, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Aug 24, 2011 | HP Pavilion dv7-1132nr Notebook PC
Your might need touchscreen configuration. Please follow the
If you are asking about the touchscreen of your desktop PC then I would suggest you go to control panel and look for ELO Control Panel where-in you will be guided to touch three targets on the screen. Then Verify the touchscreen if it is working and aligned properly. If you need to align further then go back to the ELO control panel and repeat the process.
Jul 16, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 28, 2011 | Toshiba Portege M800 Notebook
Mar 07, 2011 | Elo CarrollTouch touch-screen Monitor
Mar 18, 2010 | Elo CarrollTouch touch-screen Monitor
335 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: