Question about Sony BDP-S300 Blu-Ray Disc Player
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I'm trying to hook up
Sorry you will not beable to hook your Wii to the Blue ray player. The reason why is because all the Rca jacks on the back of the unit are for out put only. There is not one for input. You will need to conect the wii strate to the TV rca input jacks. Or you will need to go through a RF modulator. and hook the Blue ray up via HDMI cable.
You can get the manual for the tv on the link below.
Posted on Jan 08, 2011
SOURCE: I have a Sony BDP
u can make your dvd for region free DVD play back. but for that you have to purchase an universal remote (ONE FOR ALL URC-7950). through this remote only you can make player DVD region free.
first of all u have to set( program) the remote for the same purpose.
Full procedure for the OneForAll URC-7950 remote is as follows:(preparing remote)
1. Press DVD
2. Hold the magic button until the Power key flashes twice.
3. Press 0533
4. Hold the magic button until the red led flashes twice.
5. Press 994
6. Press Magic key (don't hold)
7. Press 00189
8. Press 1 ( this sets it to key 1 - it flashes twice, if not repeat steps 4 to 8 )
9. Hold the magic button until the red led flashes twice.
10. Press 994
11. Press Magic Key (don't hold)
12. Press 00255
13. Press 2 ( this sets it to key 2 - it flashes twice )
14. Hold the magic button until the red led flashes twice.
15. Press 994
16. Press Magic Key (don't hold)
17. Press 00095
18. Press 3 ( this sets it to key 3 - it flashes twice )
19. Hold the magic button until the red led flashes twice.
20. Press 994
21. Press Magic Key (don't hold)
22. Press 00221
23. Press 4 ( this sets it to key 4 - it flashes twice )
24. Hold the magic button until the red led flashes twice.
25. Press 994
26. Press Magic Key (don't hold)
27. Press 00079
28. Press 5 ( this sets it to key 5 - it flashes twice )
The remote is now programmed and ready to use, to make the BDP-S370 region free
1. Use the remote that came with the player to bring the player out of standby, make sure there isn't a disc in it.
2. Press 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 on the OneForAll URC-7950 remote. The power light will start flashing. (blue middle light)
3. Put the player back into standby with the Sony remote.
4. Next time you turn on the player it will be region free for DVD playback.
Posted on Jan 13, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 08, 2012 | Sony BDPS370 BluRay Player
Apr 16, 2012 | Televison & Video
Mar 14, 2011 | Sony BDP-S350 Blu-Ray Player
Mar 07, 2011 | Sony BDP-S300 Blu-Ray Disc Player
Jan 17, 2011 | Sony Televison & Video
Oct 17, 2010 | Sony BDP-S360 DVD Player
Aug 13, 2010 | Sony Televison & Video
Aug 04, 2010 | Sony Televison & Video
202 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: