- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There are a couple issues that could be going on here, so let's address them both:
1. Your iPAQ's battery could not be charged. Try charging the iPAQ on it's cradle for a couple hours and then try it.
2. Your iPAQ could have it's back light turned off meaning the screen is still displaying everything, but you just can't see it. Assuming the iPAQ is currently off, press the power button once ( to turn it on) then try holding down the power button for 5 seconds and see if the screen lights up.