Question about Taylor Health & Beauty
Unclear how battery is supposed to go in. There is a metal piece at top edge of battery compartment. Does this stay on top of batteries or does it need to be folded into compartment. Replaced batteries as were in device didn't work.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Taylor Scale 7532s - not working
This link allows you to trouble shoot directly with the company....I hope this helps.
Posted on Jan 07, 2009
Basically, the frisbee comment is on the mark. I called Taylor. a nice person walked me through a calibration exercise: take batteries out; stand on scale for 7 sec.; get off; put batteries back in (assuming they are still good); step on scale and if it reads ---- step off again, then back on to weigh yourself. My scale's display was blank, not -----, so they said calibration was unsuccessful & so I mailed it back to the NM address on the bottom. It just fits w/ padding diagonally in a USPS flat rate box. Waiting to see if they replace it (lifetime warranty).
Posted on Feb 08, 2009
Try to reset the unit. Use the following steps
- Open the battery compartment on the bottom of the scale. Push the tab on the door and lift the cover.
- Remove the battery from the compartment. Close the battery compartment door.
- Sit the scale right side up on a hard surface floor.
- Step on the scale and stand still on it for five to ten seconds. Step off the scale.
- Turn the scale over and open the battery compartment. Re-insert the battery. Close the battery compartment cover.
- Place the scale right side up on the hard surface floor.
- Press one foot on the scale until the display shows zeroes or dashes. Remove your foot.
- Wait for the scale to shut off by itself. When you step back onto the scale, it will be reset.
Hope this solution has been helpful?
Posted on Sep 02, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 14, 2012 | Measuring Tools & Sensors
Jan 07, 2011 | Toyota Camry Cars & Trucks
Dec 21, 2010 | Lucent PARTNER18 Corded Phone
Nov 08, 2010 | Canon PowerShot A560 Digital Camera
Apr 20, 2010 | Weber Baby Q Grill
Feb 02, 2010 | Fitness Quest Cycling
Jan 26, 2010 | Taylor 7532 Ultra Thin Glass Digital Scale
Aug 19, 2008 | 2003 Audi A4 Cabriolet
Jun 09, 2007 | Canon PowerShot A310 Digital Camera
461 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!