Question about straighttalk.com
My phone tells me that i have 29 days left but my phone does not work... whats the deal???
The simplest thing to do is call Straight Talk's customer service from another phone. Tell them what you wrote here, and be ready to give them your phone number, verify that it's really you that is calling (a phone company usually asks for some sort of ID for security) and they may also ask you to open the phone and read a number off a sticker inside it.
If you do have time left on the account and the phone isn't physically damaged, they may be able to turn it back on today.
Phone their customer support : 1-877-430-CELL (2355)
Posted on Feb 13, 2012
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 10, 2017 | Cell Phones
on Aug 20, 2010 | Cell Phones
Aug 29, 2013 | Casio DR-T220 Calculator
.2. *#4720# -Activate Half Rate Codec - Your phone uses a lower quality sound but you should gain approx 30% more Talk Time.
*#4720# -Deactivate Half Rate Codec.
3. *#0000# -Displays your phones software version, 1st Line : Software Version, 2nd Line : Software Release Date, 3rd Line : Compression Type.
4. *#9999# -Phones software version if *#0000# does not work.
5. *#06# -For checking the International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI Number)
6. #pw+1234567890+1# -Provider Lock Status. (use the "*" button to obtain the "p,w" and "+" symbols).
7. #pw+1234567890+2# -Network Lock Status. (use the "*" button to obtain the "p,w" and "+" symbols).
8. #pw+1234567890+3# -Country Lock Status. (use the "*" button to obtain the "p,w" and "+" symbols)
9. #pw+1234567890+4# -SIM Card Lock Status. (use the "*" button to obtain the "p,w" and "+" symbols).
10. *#147# -(vodafone) this lets you know who called you last.
11. *#1471# -Last call (Only vodofone).
12. *#21# -Allows you to check the number that "All Calls" are diverted to.
13. *#2640# -Displays security code in use
14. *#30# -Lets you see the private number.
15. *#43# -Allows you to check the "Call Waiting" status of your phone.
16. *#61# -Allows you to check the number that "On No Reply" calls are diverted to.
17. *#62# -Allows you to check the number that "Divert If Unreachable (no service)" calls are diverted to.
18. *#67# -Allows you to check the number that "On Busy Calls" are diverted to.
19. *#67705646# -Removes operator logo on 3310 & 3330
20. *#73# -Reset phone timers and game scores.
21. *#746025625# -Displays the SIM Clock status, if your phone supports this power saving feature "SIM Clock Stop Allowed", it means you will get the best standby time possible.
22. *#7760# -Manufactures code.
23. *#7780# -Restore factory settings.
24. *#8110# -Software version for the nokia 8110.
25. *#92702689# -Displays - 1.Serial Number, 2.Date Made, 3.Purchase Date, 4.Date of last repair (0000 for no repairs), 5.Transfer User Data. To exit this mode you need to switch your phone off then on again.
26. *#94870345123456789# -Deactivate the PWM-Mem.
27. **21*number# -Turn on "All Calls" diverting to the phone number entered.
28. **61*number# -Turn on "No Reply" diverting to the phone number entered.
29. **67*number# -Turn on "On Busy" diverting to the phone number entered.
30. 12345 This is the default security phone lock code.
Nov 18, 2011 | Nokia 7610
Jun 12, 2011 | Nokia Computers & Internet
Jan 18, 2011 | Cell Phones
Dec 25, 2010 | Nokia 1100
Nov 06, 2010 | Motorola Mobility TracFone w175 PayAsYouGo...
Oct 18, 2007 | Motorola Mobility SLVR L7 Cellular Phone
Jul 16, 2007 | Sony Ericsson Walkman W810i Cellular Phone
Jan 23, 2016 | straighttalk.com
419 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: