- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
2. Go to Settings (Little icon on the bottom of the touch screen)
3. Select Pink button
4. Select "GBA Mode" (pink button on the right)
5. Select "Touch screen"
This is mainly affective for GBA games, not DS games unfortunately. If you are really that desperate to play DS games properly, then either hope you can still claim it on warranty and/or buy a brand new DS (maybe even the new DSi).
you can yes but I dont think you can buy the part, so you'll need to look out for another broken GBA SP. Once you have another you'll need a "triwing" screwdriver (google it or ebay it!) to open the GBA SP
Once you're inside the button will pop out easily.
To be honest though, given the price of working GBA SPs on ebay, I'd just buy another. its easier ;)