Question about Lands Phones
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Audioline 20 Memory Speakerphone
1. Lift handset (releasing hook switch).or just press SPEAKER, ignore any noises or BT messages while you..
2. Press and release STORE key.
3. Press the keys for the telephone number
you wish to store.
4. Press and release the STORE key again.
5. Press the keypad number (0-9) you want
that telephone number stored in.
6. Your number is now stored.
Posted on Jan 20, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 02, 2011 | Southwestern Bell FM-480 Corded Phone
Jul 04, 2011 | Vtech Lands Phones
Jun 30, 2010 | Conair TAD920 Corded Phone
Apr 12, 2009 | Lands Phones
Nov 04, 2008 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Apr 22, 2008 | Audioline AUB3 Corded Phone...
Apr 16, 2008 | Lands Phones
Apr 01, 2008 | Audioline TEL 100 Plus Corded Phone
Oct 05, 2007 | KitchenAid K45SS Classic Stand Mixer
136 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!