Question about NetGear N150 RANGEMAX 150 Wireless Router
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The user name is admin and the password is password (unless it has been changed.
If it has been changed then you will have to reset the router back to factory settings . Use a straightened paper-clip and press it into the single tiny round hole on the back of the router for about 10 seconds - it should make all the lights flash. Then you can start again and re-enter your broadband login info and password.
This router is relatively straightforward and very easy to set up.
Posted on Sep 27, 2009
SOURCE: I have got a new
that means the router is configured already previously. you can either try to access the router settings through the URL or reset the router and run again the setup wizard through the browser.
Posted on Aug 24, 2008
Check for the password on the router configuration page to make sure tat you are using the correct one:
1. Open the browser(Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox).
2. Access the router usually http://192.168.0.1 else try http://www.routerlogin.com
3. Login to the router (User Name = admin Password = password unless you have changed it).
4. Click on Wireless Settings'(under Setup) from the left menu.
5. Check if 'WEP (Wired Equivalent Privacy)' or 'WPA-PSK (Wi-Fi Protected Access Pre-Shared Key)' is selected under 'Security Options'.
6. If WPA-PSK is selected, copy the code entered in the passphrase.
7. If WEP is selected, copy the code entered in the Key that has a black dot before it.
This is the code required for connecting the wireless computer to the routers' wireless network.
Enter the same password on IPOD to connect to the wireless network.
Rate it,if it helps.
Posted on Jun 26, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 13, 2017 | Computers & Internet
on Jul 21, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Sep 29, 2015 | Apple Cell Phones
Jul 06, 2014 | Apple Android Tablet PC:iPad 2 Wi-Fi HK...
Dec 29, 2013 | Westell Wirespeed VersaLink...
Dec 27, 2010 | Cisco Linksys Wirelessn Router Black...
Jul 06, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 06, 2009 | Westell Wirespeed VersaLink...
Nov 22, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Aug 31, 2009 | Computers & Internet
169 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: