Question about GE JVM1650 1000 Watts Microwave Oven
The paint it bubbling on the inside, especially on the door of my microwave, is it safe to use my microwave when this way? Also sometimes the unit gets really hot on the outside
The paint or inside in my microwave oven was bubbling up. I didn't think much of it until my husband came down with tongue cancer. He didn't smoke or drink. The only thing that was strange was the way my microwave was bubbling up inside. We were given very grim news, but in time and by swithcing hospitals, my husband is now ok and has been cancer free for 5 years. If ever my microwaves start blubbling up, I throw them out, it wasn't worth the health hazards.
Posted on Aug 30, 2009
Yeah its still safe so long as the door itself doesn't appear to have holes in it, i wouldn't worry about it getting hot there are safety devices inside the microwave to stop it getting too hot to continue working correctly and even setting on fire, remember cool air is sucked into microwave to cool it down so make sure theres ventilation all around the oven especially the back......
Posted on Nov 13, 2008
a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 26, 2015 | GE Microwave Ovens
Dec 09, 2014 | Microwave Ovens
May 27, 2014 | Sharp Microwave Ovens
Dec 11, 2012 | Goldstar Gold Star Er710m 1.35 Cu Ft...
May 09, 2010 | Microwave Ovens
Nov 17, 2008 | GE Spacemaker JVM1640SJ Microwave Oven
Aug 30, 2008 | Microwave Ovens
Apr 21, 2008 | Microwave Ovens
1,562 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!