Question about Nova Development Photo Explosion Deluxe for PC
I just bought a new pc and loaded my Photo Explosion Deluxe on it. I can ad my photos, music, and set effects but when I go to burn it does not recognize my cd burner. The pc came with the Cyberlink Dvd Suite Deluxe, but I can only generate new video not burn unless I can figure out how to get this program to recognize my burning program. Can someone please help me with this.
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Nova Photo explosion Deluxe
Hi there, This fix worked for me and I was having the same problem. Hope it works for you.
If you are on Windows XP, this can normally be resolved by setting the compatibility mode for Photo Explosion to Windows 98. You can do this by following these steps:
1) Click on the Start button.
2) Click on the My Computer. This should open a window titled My Computer.
3) Double-click on the C: drive.
4) If the information is hidden, there is normally an option to show the hidden files/folders. You will need to select this option.
5) Double-click on the Program Files folder.
6) If the information is hidden, there is normally an option to show the hidden files/folders. You will need to select this option.
7) Double-click on the Nova Development folder.
8) Double-click on the Photo Explosion folder.
9) Right-click on IPE40 icon, which looks like a camera.
10) Select the Properties option from the bottom of the pop-up menu.
11) Click on the Compatibility tab.
12) Put a check in the check-box next to "Run this program in compatibility mode for".
13) From the drop-down list, chose "Windows 98 / Windows Me".
14) Click on the OK button.
15) Reboot your computer.
Posted on Jan 12, 2008
use nero 7 i have full verison if u have yahoo msg works way bbeter slide shows dvd menus videos u did if your talking about burning dvdv u rent u need dvd fab i have that also for 10 bucks
Posted on Jan 24, 2008
SOURCE: Photo Explosion Deluxe
Thank you for contacting customer service. The MPEG-2 Plugin for Memories on TV allows you to burn discs in SVCD format on a CD-ROM. This is a superior quality to the standard VCD option which is included in your software. The MPEG-2 will also let you burn in MPEG status, which permits you to burn your files to a DVD-ROM. Not all players support the video formats so please be sure to check your reference material to see what your player can support.
The price for the MPEG-2 Plugin is $12.95. To download, please go to http://www.novadevelopment.com/products/us/mtw/default.aspx You will receive your code via email shortly after purchase. . Please allow up to 24 business hours for your order to be processed.
Posted on Feb 06, 2008
If you burnt a DVD + , try getting a DVD - and burn to that or vice versa. Some DVD players play both the DVD + and the DVD -. Other DVD players will only play one of the two types of discsl
I burn all mine to a DVD +.
Posted on Oct 22, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 12, 2014 | Nova Development Photo Explosion Deluxe...
Dec 15, 2007 | Nova Development Photo Explosion Deluxe...
Nov 18, 2009 | Nova Development Photo Explosion Deluxe...
Sep 04, 2009 | Nova Development Photo Explosion Deluxe...
Jan 02, 2009 | Nova Development Photo Explosion Deluxe...
Sep 15, 2008 | Nova Development Photo Explosion Deluxe...
Jul 23, 2008 | Nova Development Photo Explosion Deluxe...
Jan 24, 2008 | Nova Development Photo Explosion Deluxe...
95 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: