- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Phone or sim card could be faulty, try sim card in another phone on same network, and try phone with a different sim card from same network. If messages come through with a different phone then the original phone is faulty, if new sim card gets messages then the sim card is faulty. Hope this helps.
There doesn't seem to be any trust in your relationship. There is obviously a reason for her to delete her messages as well as your reason for wanting to read them in the first place. Try asking yourself two questions:
1. Why do I want to invade my girlfriends privacy and read her messages?
2. Why is she deleting her text messages?
I suggest talking to your girlfriend and maybe going on a "sort-out-my-relationship" site rather than a technical support site, as your problem isn't just phone related but much deeper. Invading her privacy shows that you have no respect for her or her privacy - sort it before you lose each other