Question about Televison & Video
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
prepare: your one for all
1. select dvd device on remote
2. hold magic button until flashes twice/comes out
3. enter device code 0533 (this programe the GX300 as the DVD choice in your one for all)
Now program buttons 1..5 with the following codes using the instructions below:
1 - 189
2 - 255
3 - 095
4 - 221
5 - 079
1. hold magic button until rabbit comes out
2. press 994
3. press magic
4. enter 3 digit code from above
5. press button (1..5) where to program it
6. repeat steps 1 to 5 for all keys.
have it a go:
1. remove disk, put player on standby
2. press 1,2,3,4,5 - success is displayed and plyer starts up
3. press 1,2,3,4,5 - player shuts down and BINGO!
Posted on Mar 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 20, 2014 | Sony RDR-GX300 DVD Recorder
Feb 24, 2011 | Sony Televison & Video
Feb 19, 2011 | Sony RDR-HXD860 DVD Recorder/HDD Recorder
Feb 19, 2011 | Sony Televison & Video
Sep 26, 2009 | Sony RDR-GX315 DVD Recorder
Sep 19, 2009 | Televison & Video
Apr 23, 2009 | Sony Televison & Video
Feb 14, 2009 | Sony RDR-VX500 DVD Recorder/VCR
Jan 23, 2018 | Televison & Video
167 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: