Question about Audio Players & Recorders
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
According to the instructions that we received with our clock. You should be able to get the Instruction manual from firstname.lastname@example.org. It is also supposed to be under the support section of the website www.dpi-global.com but I couldn't find such a link.
However the "Operational Support" insert has the following:
Setting the clock
1. With the unit powered off, press and hold the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button" for at least 4 seconds.
2. While holding the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button", press the "Hour" and "Minute Buttons" to adjust the hour and minute on the time.
3. When the correct time is selected, release the "Clock/Display/Play/Pause Button" to set the clock
Setting the Alarms
1. With the unit powered off, press and hold the "AL1" or "AL2" Button for at least 4 seconds.
NOTE: An alarm icon will begin to flash on the LCD display.
2. While holding the "AL1" or "AL2" Button, press the "Hour" and "Minute Buttons" to adjust the hour and minute on the alarm time.
3. When the correct time is selected, release the "AL1" or "AL2" Button to set the clock.
4. Press the "AL1" or "AL2" Button consecutively to switch alarm one and alarm two between sounding to a buzzer, the currently set radio station, or a docked iPod.
Posted on Nov 30, 2008
SOURCE: Jensen JIMS-225 instructions
while the docking station is in sleep mode or off not playing any music on the remote click the set button twice an alarm clock icon will appear and you use the volume buttons and the skip track buttons to set. To turn the alarm off hold the snooze button down until icons disappear. I lost the english version of my instructions but still have the spanish and can kind of figure out what it says still. Hope this helps
Posted on Jan 01, 2009
SOURCE: I can not figure out
1. With the dock station off (none of the functions are highlighted) press and holdthe Clock/display and/or Play/Pause button.
2. After holding for up to 5 seconds (still hold) press the hour or minute buttons to adjust th ehour and minute
3. Once you are done, release your the clock/display and/or play/pause button
Posted on Jan 05, 2009
The problem is that Atlec Lansing used a low quality (piece of ****) plug/interface for the dock. If you pull the top of the ipod forward while it is pressed fully onto the docking station, you'll get a surprise. It will work. This problem stumped me for days. Now, the next question is how much tension is the proper amount not to degrade the cheap plug further or damage the ipod itself.
Posted on Feb 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 12, 2014 | Televison & Video
Feb 27, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 17, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
May 07, 2010 | Apple iPod nano 5th Generation
Oct 19, 2009 | Jensen Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 10, 2009 | Buck iLuv i177 - Alarm Clock Radio With...
Jan 30, 2009 | Innovative iPod Clock Radio with Dock...
Dec 28, 2008 | Satechi iPod Docking Station Speakers with...
Dec 23, 2008 | Audiovox Jensen Universal iPod Docking...
Nov 28, 2008 | Digital Products International Clok Smooth...
381 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!