Question about Health & Beauty
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Try to reset the unit. Use the following steps
- Open the battery compartment on the bottom of the scale. Push the tab on the door and lift the cover.
- Remove the battery from the compartment. Close the battery compartment door.
- Sit the scale right side up on a hard surface floor.
- Step on the scale and stand still on it for five to ten seconds. Step off the scale.
- Turn the scale over and open the battery compartment. Re-insert the battery. Close the battery compartment cover.
- Place the scale right side up on the hard surface floor.
- Press one foot on the scale until the display shows zeroes or dashes. Remove your foot.
- Wait for the scale to shut off by itself. When you step back onto the scale, it will be reset.
Hope this solution has been helpful?
Posted on Sep 02, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 24, 2017 | Measuring Tools & Sensors
Mar 26, 2016 | DigiWeigh Measuring Tools & Sensors
Jul 11, 2011 | Whirlpool Cabrio WTW6600SBT Top Load...
Mar 16, 2011 | Sewing Machines
Jan 26, 2010 | Taylor 7532 Ultra Thin Glass Digital Scale
67 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!