Question about Samsung Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Downloaded jar files are invalid
You need to download and install JAVA to open these files.
1. Follow this link: http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp
2. Click on "Free Java Download"
3. Click on "Agree and Start Free Download"
4. Click Save File
5. Open file once it is downloaded.
6. Click "Install" when the JAVA installer opens.
7. Uncheck "Include FREE McAfee Security Scan Plus" unless you want this program
8. Click "Next" and close all browsers.
9. Restart computer if asked to from the installer.
10. Open up the jar files you were unable to open prior to installing JAVA.
That should do it; good luck and thanks for using FixYa.
Posted on Mar 02, 2011
SOURCE: Whenever try to install jar
I had this problem with my htc vogue. have you tried installing it on your pc then sync? this is what i had to do. also you might want to check on updating the .net compact version to the latest 3.5 also needs to be done via pc then sync. my phone has windows mobile on it.
Posted on Nov 04, 2010
SOURCE: when i install games in
when i install games in my samsung c3303 champ mobile it gets an error called as file type not supported or invalid jar file less than 500kb or more
Posted on Dec 25, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 24, 2013 | Samsung GT-C3222
Sep 25, 2012 | Samsung GT-E2222 Unlocked Cellphone - US...
Mar 20, 2012 | Cell Phones
Nov 05, 2011 | Cell Phones
Sep 27, 2011 | LG GD510 Cell Phone
Feb 15, 2011 | Samsung GTC3300 Cell Phone
Oct 05, 2010 | Cell Phones
Sep 14, 2010 | Computers & Internet
637 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!