Question about HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 10, 2014 | Computers & Internet
3. Still in Device Manager, click Action and select Add legacy hardware.
4. Click next, and select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced), click next.
5. Select Network Adapters and click next.
6. Select Microsoft in left panel and Microsoft ISATAP Adapter in the right panel.
7. Click next and finish the remaining wizard.
The ISATAP is related to Internet Protocol 6.
Please check if IPv6[Internet Protocol version] is enabled on your computer to obtain an IPv6 address.
however this driver only pertains to ipv6, so your internet adapter should still function properly. if it is, you can do this:
Disable but leave ISATAP in the hardware list and go to your manufacturers Website
and check for Post SP1 Driver updates for your computers Chipset.
Feb 01, 2012 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Jul 09, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 23, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Feb 03, 2009 | Acer Aspire 3680 Laptop
Jan 30, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Sep 15, 2008 | Homedics 10 Motor Back Massager with Heat
May 31, 2008 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!