Question about Gateway PC Desktops
You really need to give more details.
1) Model Number of Your Computer.
2) Operating System (Windows XP or Windows Vista)
"No Sound" could be multiple things.
1) Are your speakers turned on?
2) Are your speakers plugged into the right port on your computer?
3) Is the speaker down by your clock there?
4) If it is, is there a red "x" on it meaning it's muted?
5) If the speaker isn't there, have you installed the drivers for your sound card?
If you get to step 5, and it still doesn't work, give the extra details requested and I can link you to where to get your drivers.
Posted on Oct 24, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 04, 2015 | PC Desktops
Right click on the speaker icon in the bottom taskbar select playback devices then sounds tab scroll through all device sounds select it then from the drop down list select none
this will vary depending on your operating system
Click "Control Panel."
Click the "Sound" icon.
Click the "Sounds" tab.
Click on the listing for the sound that currently plays when an action is performed on your keyboard.
This will select it. Click the drop down menu on screen and select "None." Click "Apply" to disable the keyboard sound in
hope this helps
Oct 10, 2012 | PC Desktops
May 20, 2011 | PC Desktops
May 12, 2010 | E-Machines eMachines Refurbished EMA...
Feb 13, 2010 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Jun 23, 2009 | HP Compaq dx2200 PC Desktop
Mar 21, 2009 | Compaq dc7100 Small Form Factor (PJ361UA)...
Nov 04, 2016 | Gateway DX4720-03 PC Desktop
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: