Question about Michele Watches Sport Sail Diamond White Alligator
I have a Michele Sport Sail and the chronograph when reset is fixed about 3 minutes past 12 o'clock. I can't figure out how to reset it. This watch is less than 3 months old. Any ideas?
Tips for a great answer:
THE WATCH IS SET OUT AS TOP LEFT BUTTON = B
BOTTOM LEFT BUTTON = A
TOP RIGHT BUTTON = C
BOTTOM RIGHT BUTTON = D
10 Half Digit Digital FL145, FL186
Normal Time Display
1. Press A to change mode.
2. Press B for EL.
3. Press C to toggle 12/24 hour format.
4. Press D to stop alarm sound.
1. From normal time display, press A three times to enter setting mode. Seconds will begin flashing.
2. Press C to reset seconds to zero.
3. Press D to set and advance to next setting value.
4. Press C to increase digit; press and hold C for fast advance. Press D to set each setting value.
5. Setting sequence is: seconds, hour, minutes, month, date, day of week.
6. Press A to exit setting mode.
1. Press A to change to alarm mode (AL).
2. Press and hold C for alarm sound testing.
3. Press C to toggle alarm/chime on/off.
4. Press D to enter setting mode; hour will begin flashing.
5. Press C to advance digit; press and hold C for fast advance.
6. Press D to set hour and minutes.
7. Setting will automatically exit setting mode mode after minutes are set.
1. Press A to change to chronograph mode (ST).
2. Press C to start/stop chronograph.
3. Press D to reset chronograph when it is not running.
1. Press D while the chronograph is running.
2. Press D again to return to the chronograph.
3. Press C to finalize timing.
4. Press D to reset to zero.
Mar 29, 2012 | Fossil Fuel Josh JR9120 Watch
Oct 21, 2011 | Michele CSX Diamond watch
Aug 04, 2011 | Tissot PR50 Sport Chronograph # T34152852...
May 18, 2011 | Movado® Series 800 Blue Chronograph Watch...
Feb 25, 2011 | Michele Coquette 71-800-CL-301-72 Wrist...
Jan 02, 2010 | Pulsar Chronograph Watch
Dec 17, 2009 | Police Watches
Aug 28, 2009 | Watches
Jul 01, 2014 | Michele Watches CSX Blue Mini Diamond...
60 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: