Question about Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Why system restore is disabling with user or administrator permission
U pc has been ifacted by virus that y this happen & when u give ctrl+alt+del then error come the task manager has been disbled by administartor u need a good antivirus software scan from it
Posted on Oct 25, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 04, 2013 | Computers & Internet
May 25, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jan 02, 2012 | Dell Inspiron Mini 10 Netbook
Sep 22, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 27, 2011 | Iomega 320GB Iomega Select 2.5-inch USB2.0...
This issue might occur permissions are not set properly for the C Drive.
Make sure that you are logged in as Administrator.
To take ownership of C Drive, follow these steps:
1. Right-click the C Drive and then click Properties.
2. Click the Security tab.
3. Click Advanced, and then click the Owner tab.
4. In the Name list, click your user name, or click Administrator if you are logged in as Administrator, or click the Administrators group.
5. Click on Edit and then put a check mark against "Replace all existing inheritable permissions on all descendants with inheritable permissions from this object".
6. Click OK, and then click Yes when you receive the following message:
This will replace explicitly defined permissions on all descendants of this object with inheritable permissions from C-Drive (C:).
Do you wish to continue?
7. Once the permissions are replaced, click on Ok.
8. Check if you are able to copy, paste or delete any documents now.
If the above steps fail then you may also want to disable UAC and check if that helps.
1. Click Start, type msconfig in the start search box, and then press Enter.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Continue.
2. Click the Tools tab.
3. Click Disable UAC and then click Launch.
4. A command window appears, and shortly thereafter, a notification bubble appears informing you that UAC is disabled.
5. Click Ok and restart your computer to apply the change.
Please let me know if it helps.
Oct 02, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Oct 11, 2009 | Dell Computers & Internet
Mar 11, 2009 | Microsoft Windows 98 Second Edition for PC
Jan 29, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Apr 07, 2008 | Samsung SCX-4100 All-In-One Laser Printer
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: